Nothing but working tools in God's hands

 DAILY SHOWER April 28, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: Nothing but tools in God's hands

Text: Psalm 102:11-15 (NIV):


"102:11. My days are like the evening shadow; I wither away like grass.

102:12. But you, O LORD, sit enthroned forever; your renown endures through all generations.

102:13. You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.

102:14. For her stones are dear to your servants; her very dust moves them to pity.

102:15. The nations will fear the name of the LORD, all the kings of the earth will revere your glory."



SHOWER (Reflection):

As tools in God's hands, we can go to any length whenever we are submissive to Him. Because when the knife refused to cut trees down, the owner can either fix it or drop it to buy new one. This applies to us, we are under God's care to use. God sits in thrown forever and will lead forever. We therefore, need to remain submissive to Him so He can use and also uplift us.



PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. O God, my father, forget my doubting spirit and faithlessness. Please, use me to perfect Your will on earth in Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I shall be elevated to the next level of my life before the end of this month, in Jesus name, Amen 


3. O you demonic powers on prowl to pull me down, I pull you down by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, Amen.