Let him go

 DAILY SHOWER April 30, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: Let him go

Text: John 11:36-45 (NIV): 


11:36. Then the Jews said, "See how he loved him!"

11:37. But some of them said, "Could not he who opened the eyes of the blind man have kept this man from dying?"

11:38. Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance.

11:39. "Take away the stone," he said. "But, Lord," said Martha, the sister of the dead man, "by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days."

11:40. Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?"

11:41. So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me.

11:42. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

11:43. When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!"

11:44. The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face. Jesus said to them, "Take off the grave clothes and let him go."

11:45. Therefore many of the Jews who had come to visit Mary, and had seen what Jesus did, put their faith in him."



SHOWER (Reflection):

When Jesus arrived at Lazarus home, Mary and Martha were already receiving sympathizers. He has been died for days. But the family found favour with God and Jesus commanded the grave to set the dead man free. Lazarus rose and was unbound from the dead world dressing. He was set free everything about death. That was our Lord Jesus Christ is going to do in our lives today as we go to our churches, ministries and businesses. He will find us at our various needs. Every dead areas of our lives shall receive lives to the glory of His name and shame of the devil, amen. 


PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, every dead area in my life receive life and be unbound to flourish in Jesus name, Amen.


2. O God my father, I wait on Your power to shine and conquer today and forever, in Jesus name, Amen 


3. O God arise, send the enemies of Your goodness in my life to fire, in Jesus name, Amen.