Ingredients of wealth

 DAILY SHOWER May 2, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: Ingredients of wealth 

Text: Proverb 3:1-10 (NIV): 


"3:1. My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart,

3:2. for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity.

3:3. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.

3:4. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.

3:5. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

3:6. in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

3:7. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil.

3:8. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

3:9. Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops;

3:10. then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine."



SHOWER (Reflection):

If you want to become wealthy and prosperous in life, you must love God. Loving God entails listening, reading and understanding the word, and applying it in your life accordingly. Today's reading listed some of the gains for doing this to include long life and prosperity, faithfulness, you will gain favour from both God and man, gain insight, health and others. So what is still keeping you from accepting Him?


PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I subdue and scatter every plans of my enemies against me this month,  Jesus name, Amen.


2. O God my father, grant me miracle money, success and promotions this week in Jesus name, Amen 


3. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I bind and cast away every sicknesses proposed for me by the enemy in Jesus name, Amen.,