Compassionate restoration

 DAILY SHOWER April 24, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: Compassionate restoration 

Text: Jeremiah 12:12-17 (NIV):


12:12. Over all the barren heights in the desert destroyers will swarm, for the sword of the LORD will devour from one end of the land to the other; no one will be safe.

12:13. They will sow wheat but reap thorns; they will wear themselves out but gain nothing. So bear the shame of your harvest because of the LORD'S fierce anger."

12:14. This is what the LORD says: "As for all my wicked neighbors who seize the inheritance I gave my people Israel, I will uproot them from their lands and I will uproot the house of Judah from among them.

12:15. But after I uproot them, I will again have compassion and will bring each of them back to his own inheritance and his own country.

12:16. And if they learn well the ways of my people and swear by my name, saying, 'As surely as the LORD lives'--even as they once taught my people to swear by Baal--then they will be established among my people.

12:17. But if any nation does not listen, I will completely uproot and destroy it," declares the LORD."



SHOWER (Reflection):

God is reassuring us today that He will surely restore us on the last day. He is ever compassionate God. So matter what the enemy has done or pretends to do, do not worry about their physical empty threats. He has promised to uproot our enemies. This according to Him, can only be done to those who would genuinely repent, While the unrepentant would be completely annihilated. Which of them do you belong?  Please do not deny yourself the opportunity.



PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. O God, my father, take away my reproach, restore me with Your goodies in Jesus name, Amen.


2. O God arise, lock up the household enemies and occupy their territories as free gifts to Your children...in Jesus name, Amen.


3. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, this week must favour me , in Jesus name , Amen.