Be persistence

 DAILY SHOWER June 20, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: Be persistence  

Text: Romans 2:6-10 (NIV):


"2:6. God "will give to each person according to what he has done."

2:7. To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.

2:8. But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

2:9. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

2:10. but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile."



SHOWER (Reflection):

God is ever merciful, kind and love. Don't ever think your prayers won't receive positive answers. Don't hesitate in asking as He commanded us in Matthew 7:7 to keep asking. He knows our various needs but wants to see that we get them at the right time. Persistence is act of sustaining a course or fight, keeping going and doing the right thing- never stop helping people because of their attitudes. Sometimes, the next person you are giving help may be that right person God wants to use to uplift you. 


PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. My father, my God, destroy every self conceited life in me and empower me to be patience and persistence till I gain the glory You meant for me in Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I shall match forward to attain the price of serving God. ..in Jesus name...Amen.


3. O God arise, make my promotion the next thing to be celebrated this month in  Jesus name, amen.