Let Your Light Shine

 DAILY SHOWER June 21, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: Let Your Light Shine  

Text: Luke 11:33-36 (NIV):


"11:33. No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

11:34. Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness.

11:35. See to it, then, that the light within you is not darkness.

11:36. Therefore, if your whole body is full of light, and no part of it dark, it will be completely lighted, as when the light of a lamp shines on you."



SHOWER (Reflection):

God created us in His own image. He made us to be His true representatives or likeness on earth. That alone is light. A light is supposed to be set on a table or higher ground where it should beam and chase away darkness from around. As light, God wants us to be His ambassadors. We are therefore urged to reflect or showcase Christ Jesus everywhere we go. Don't let it be only in church or at homes. But behave well everywhere you find yourself. And God will keep strengthening and promoting you in Jesus name, amen.



PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. With Your grace O God, I shall continuously beam the light that others will see and glorify Your name, in Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, my going out today must be a blessing, I won't return empty handed...in Jesus name...Amen.


3. O God arise, destroy those who want to destroy me, uplift those who want to uplift me, in Jesus name, amen.