Preach to the nations

DAILY SHOWER April 13, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 



TODAY’S TOPIC: Preach the gospel to all the nation

Text: Mark 16:11-20 (NIV):


16:11. When they heard that Jesus was alive and that she had seen him, they did not believe it.

16:12. Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country.

16:13. These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either.

16:14. Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

16:15. He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.

16:16. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

16:17. And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

16:18. they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

16:19. After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.

16:20. Then the disciples went out and preached everywhere, and the Lord worked with them and confirmed his word by the signs that accompanied it.



SHOWER (Reflection):

When Jesus Christ finished His earthly work, He charged the disciples to follow by preaching to the universe. And they went and miracle  followed them. Therefore, today's reading is charging us to go on to preach the gospel of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Fear not for God is with you. His miracle will follow you. All your challenges and sickness have come to an end today too in Jesus name, Amen. As you work in God's vineyard, He will work in yours. As you share the testimony of His ressurection power, the benefits attached will follow you too.


PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. O God, my father, whatever they will stop me from testifying or preaching Your gospel, please scatter and kill them... In Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, every spiritual, physical or financial crisis eating me up, I command you to somersault and die, Amen.


3. Every negative spirit and power working in me or around me in other to way me down, i command you ..in Jesus name, Amen.