Praise be the God

DAILY SHOWER April 14, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 



TODAY’S TOPIC: Glory be to God 

Text: Psalm 100:1-5 (NIV):


"100:1. Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

100:2. Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.

100:3. Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

100:4. Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

100:5. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."



SHOWER (Reflection):

Glory be God for another blessed day. We have been reading about His death and resurrection power for a week now. Today, we are reminded to shout Hallelujah. He is a our God. There are those who started the event with us but no more alive today. But we are still alive. That alone is God's blessing we cannot forget. Even if your sick now, praise Him and your healing will be completely restored. 



PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. O God, thanks for giving me testimony today. I hold unto Your blessings to testify more... In Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I command every household enemies to somersault and die in Jesus name, Amen.


3. Agenda of the wicked over my life this weekend, be frustrated by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ... Amen.