The price of worshipping God

 DAILY SHOWER June 12, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: The price of worshipping God 

Text: Luke 9:10-17  (NIV):

 

9:10." When the apostles returned, they reported to Jesus what they had done. Then he took them with him and they withdrew by themselves to a town called Bethsaida,

9:11. but the crowds learned about it and followed him. He welcomed them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who needed healing.

9:12. Late in the afternoon the Twelve came to him and said, "Send the crowd away so they can go to the surrounding villages and countryside and find food and lodging, because we are in a remote place here."

9:13. He replied, "You give them something to eat." They answered, "We have only five loaves of bread and two fish--unless we go and buy food for all this crowd."

9:14. (About five thousand men were there.) But he said to his disciples, "Have them sit down in groups of about fifty each."

9:15. The disciples did so, and everybody sat down.

9:16. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke them. Then he gave them to the disciples to set before the people.

9:17. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over."



SHOWER (Reflection):

First, we are sorry for not coming your way with quotations and declarations for about three days now. It was due to a technical issue beyond our control. We pray and strategies to prevent it future ocurrence. 

Brethren, today's message is very simple. We mighty have studied the particular bible message for long. Today, we shall consider it from a point of seek you the kingdom of God and every other things shall be added unto you. God is not joking when He says it because His word is final. These crowd that came to seek God's message and miracle were probably not expecting food and accommodation. But when Jesus saw they need them, He provided for them immediately. That is His way when you seek and serve Him diligently. He will give you food, wealth and other things you need to survive. Don't get tired of serving Him. Even ants and birds have nothing to do but they feed every time.



PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. O God, arise and puncture everything in me that is trying to prevent me from serving You alone , in Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I shall rise above my equals without competition because God has made me the head not a tail...in Jesus name...Amen.


3. Every agenda of wickedness over my life, I nullify you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.


4. O God, my father, favour me this week beyond the expectations of my people in Jesus name, amen.