Let love reigns

 DAILY SHOWER April 05, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 



TODAY’S TOPIC: Let love reign 

Text: Romans 12:11-20(NIV):


"12:11.Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

12:12. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

12:13. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

12:14. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

12:15. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

12:16. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

12:17. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.

12:18. If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

12:19. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

12:20. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."



SHOWER (Reflection):

Let love reign. Love peace be sustained. Easter is a period of sobber reflection...a time for us to appreciate God for gift of His son who died on the cross for our redemption. The best we can give Him now and forever is righteous life. Give Him praises, allow people around you to equally rejoice. Do not pay evil to evil or so. Remember that if He had paid evil to His killers we wouldn't have been here. As you celebrate this week, may God's purpose for the season shine in your life...in Jesus name, Amen.


PRAYER/DECLARATIONS

1. O God my father, may Your grace and mercy shine forth in my life this season...in Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I will not suffer shame and disgrace...in Jesus name, Amen.


3. O God arise and kill those planning for my death in Jesus name, Amen.