Are you living up to your prophesy?

 DAILY SHOWER April 17, 2023 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _ O God, I thank You for yet another day. I magnify Your name because You are my God and all I have. Please, use me according to Your will and prosper me in Jesus name, Amen_ 


TODAY’S TOPIC: Are you living to your prophesy? 

Text: 1 Timothy 1:15-19 (NIV):


"1:15. Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst.

1:16. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life.

1:17. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1:18. Timothy, my son, I give you this instruction in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by following them you may fight the good fight,

1:19. holding on to faith and a good conscience. Some have rejected these and so have shipwrecked their faith."



SHOWER (Reflection):

Most of us were born into the families where parents heard one prophesy or another concerning us upon birth or even as toddlers or adolescents. They could be good prophesies like your destined to become governor, prophet, king, scientist or whatever. This surely requires constant prayers, advice, suggestions, therapy, counselling, etc. to be realised especially when the parents have died or incapacitated. Do you anyone around you? Are you doing the job of tutoring to him or her? Generally, today's teaching wants us to have mentes and mentors. Don't just live. But let people around you learn one or many things from you. Teach them what is right and how to dictate and run away from what is wrong.  



PRAYER/DECLARATIONS


1. O God, build me with Your words and power to work as a good mentor to others around me for the purpose of Your Kingdom in Jesus name, Amen.


2. By the power in the blood of Jesus Christ, I declare this week favourable to me all through in Jesus name , Amen.


3. O God arise and stop whoever wants to stop my rising and joy this week in Jesus name, Amen.