Division of labour; Pathway to Heaven

 DAILY SHOWER February 12, 2022 Devotion and Declarations


Prayer before the Word: 

 _Almighty father, I thank You for Your love and care towards me. Please, forgive my trespasses and open my eyes to study, understand and live by Your word in Jesus name, Amen_ 


*TODAY’S TOPIC: Division of labour; Pathway to Heaven*


Text: Ephesians 5:23,25-26 (AMP Bible)


"For the husband is head of the wife, as Christ is head of the church, Himself being the Savior of the body. Husbands, love your wives [seek the highest good for her and surround her with a caring, unselfish love], just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify the church, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word [of God]."



*SHOWER:*

The kingdom of God is rooted in authority and kingship. God is at the top as leader or highest. We are the subordinates or followers. In the Church, same thing applies. At homes, the authority fails at the husbands as head, wives and children follow. Everyone has an assigned role, and is expected to carry-on the roles diligently. So, what is your role or position in life? How are you addressing your God's purpose in your life?



*PRAYER/DECLARATIONS*


O God, I worship and exalt Your name. Have mercy on me for not adhering to Your instructions in life. Help me to draw closer to serve You better in Jesus name, Amen.




*1. I am in God's hands. He has assigned roles to me as...(mention your position).*


*2. I cannot disappoint my God. I carry the anointing to do exploit in the area He has assigned me.*



*3. I shall keep rising to conquer my fear, build and dominate in the name of Jesus, Amen.*


*4. I shall be a blessing to my generation in the morning, afternoon, evening and night. *


*5. I hereby decree and declare that God has taken over my life and surrounding. Therefore, I will never lack again in Jesus name, Amen!*